Is HempWorx legit?
The chances are that you recently ran into a friend who gave a thousand and one reasons why you should take advantage of HempWorx to increase your earnings.
Now, you are at sixes and sevens, seeking professional counsel before giving it a shot. You are thinking to yourself: “Is HempWorx legit?” If EPIC Trading Scam is on the same page, you are not alone. The good thing is that you are perusing the right guide. So, you review the scheme a second thought until you are done reading this review. Sure, this is the expert counsel that you seek.
In this honest review, you will understand what the company stands for, the compensation plan, and everything in between. In the end, you can make an informed decision.
About HempWorx MLM
HempWorx is a multilevel marketing (MLM) scheme that sells pricey cannabidiol (CBD). Members smile to the bank when they sell those products or bring new people into the network. EPIC Trading Scam brainchild of network marketers Josh and Jenna Zwagil, the MLM scheme was launched in 2014. It would later merge with My Daily Choice, another health and wellness firm, in 2017.
While the company is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, it has its footprints in the UK and Canada. To date, EPIC Trading Scam founders would not rest on their laurels to see to it that the network gets to every nook and cranny. Indeed, it is safe to say that the business has products, which focus on health and wellbeing.
According to the founders, it provides a robust platform that helps members recruit people into the network. However, Review the marketers have to play a pivotal role in ensuring that they grow their leads and expand the business. The company also relies on brand ambassadors to gain credibility and flourish.
Available stats show that the company raked in $10 million in revenue some three years after the program was launched. In the year 2018, its revenue rocketed to $110 million, EPIC Trading Scam creating a massive buzz around the business. In 2019, the company emerged stronger as it recorded a whopping sum of $170 million in revenue, making it one of the fastest-growing businesses in its industry.
It has a growth target of 200-300% per month. The million-dollar question now is: “Despite all this mind-blowing growth, is it okay to take a plunge with the business?” In a bid EPIC Trading Scam jump the gun, you should continue reading this guide because there is a lot more to know.
HempWorx Products and Pricing
From the foregoing, it is safe to say that the business has done so well. However, this review would be incomplete without looking closely at the products that returned all the positive results. In fact, we can establish here that the MLM business is not a Ponzi scheme.
Sure, that’s a plus! Moving on, the products have certain health claims that should snag your attention:
- It is capable of lowering the risk of heart diseases
- Also, it is highly nutritious, with a significant amount of plant-based protein
- Studies show that it reduces premenstrual syndrome and menopause
- The consumers won’t have any form of skin disorders
At this juncture, I will analyze the ingredients of each product
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- It comes with two essential flavors: Peppermint and Natural
- The organic oil has two concentrations – 500 mg and 750 mg of active CBD
- It is tetrahydrocannabinol-free and has a full Spectrum.
Renew Anti-aging Cream
As the name connotes, this is a cream that helps users keep aging at bay. A close glance through the content shows that it has 50 mg of Active CBD.
With 50 mg of CBD and no THC, Revive Restorative Night Cream with CBD is formulated for the skin to easily absorb it. EPIC Trading Scam keeps the skin relaxed at night and glow in the morning. Still, it hydrates and nourishes the skin, riding it of blemishes and wrinkles. This skincare product can also improve your skin appearance by toning it.
Relief Icy Pain Rub
Rich in Emu oil and CBD, Relief Icy Pain Rub is one of the products that this scheme offers. It has 50 mg of active CBD and zero THC. A 30 ml jar has 80 mg of natural extract and 10% of Emu oil. Assures users that they will enjoy soothing comfort. Plus, the company says that it deeply penetrates the toughest aches and sore muscles.
HempWorx for Pets
Last but not least is the HempWorx for Pets, an organic product that contains 2.5 mg of Dog Treats and 250 mg of bacon-flavored CBD oil. Additionally, EPIC Trading Scam company says it is free of soy, corn, and grain. More so, it does not contain any artificial ingredients.
It has been an amazing journey so far, hasn’t it? Just like many MLM schemes out there, HempWorx offers its affiliates different packages. Well, will show you the various wholesale packages to make a pick from.
- Option 1: Well, this program offers 500 MG of various products such as Herbal Drops, Renew, Relief, and Revive.
A Package of 50 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 50 Pack costs $1,935
- Retail Potential option costs $3,450
- The Mini Profit goes for $1,515
A Package of 100 Pack:
- Wholesale program of 100 Pack costs $3,545
- Retail Potential option costs $6,900
- The Mini Profit option goes for $3,355
A Package of 250 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 250 Pack costs $7,620
- Retail Potential costs $17,250
- The Mini Profit goes for $9,630
- Option 2: This comprises 750 mg Herbal Drops. The breakdown is detailed below.
Herbal Drops of 50 Pack:
- The wholesale plan of 50 Pack is $2,435
- Retail Potential program costs $4,450
- The Mini Profit option goes for $2,015
Herbal Drops of 100 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 100 Pack costs $4,545
- Retail Potential costs $8,900
- The Mini Profit option goes for $4,355
Herbal Drops of 250 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 250 Pack costs $10,120
- Retail Potential option costs $22,250
- The Mini Profit option goes for $12,130
- Option 3: This is made up of Pet Products. The breakdown is detailed below.
Pet Product of 50 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 50 Pack is $2,145
- Retail Potential option costs $1,950
- The Mini Profit option goes for $805
Pet Products of 100 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 100 Pack costs $2,065
- Retail Potential option costs $3,900
- The Mini Profit option goes for $1,835
Herbal Drops of 250 Pack:
- Wholesale plan of 250 Pack costs $4,620
- Retail Potential option costs $9,750
- The Mini Profit option goes for $5,130
Is there a compensation plan for industrious members? The answer is YES! EPIC Trading Scam HempWorx rewards members who are committed to promoting and selling the products. The scheme also rewards those who sponsor new business partners.
Moreover, each of the plans has a specific compensation program incorporated into it as a way of encouraging members to put in their best possible efforts to it. Review wish to join this ever-growing community, it is no rocket science. However, you need a budget of $59 and $10,000, depending on the wholesale package you wish to opt for.
Having researched this scheme exhaustively, here’s my expert option. First of all, is HempWorx legit? It sure is! So, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. From my findings, the MLM company has reinvented itself over time, helping it chart a definite course through seemingly unchartered waters.
Therefore, you should buy the products and try them yourself first. Afterward, you will decide whether to promote it or not. Although EPIC Trading Scam is widely believed that the company sources its hemp from Kentucky, you don’t have to worry about its safety. As a matter of fact, the US Hemp Authority approved it. Still, the products have a money-back guarantee policy of 60 days. This is really commendable.
By now, you should have known that it is much easier to convince someone to buy a product if you have used it yourself as opposed to when you have not. More importantly, if you decide to join the business, do not overprice the products, so you don’t price yourself out of the market.
With the hemp/CBD industry growing and getting accepted in the US and elsewhere in the world, Review of selling organic products wouldn’t be challenging. believe you enjoyed reading this detailed Hempworx MLM review. Don’t wait any longer; try it today!